Saturday, April 12, 2008

whohoooo! happy day - yet the weather is too hot >.<


today is paper and sticker day. ^.~ isn't it cute?
the weather is really hot today, must be more than 90 F. I planned on going to the craft store after sending all the mails out but I gave up. my old car doesn't have an air conditioner so I couldn't stand the heat.
I guess that's also a good thing because I don't have a chance to waste money =P oh wait... I can still broke myself by shopping online... wah.. better turn off the computer =P

1 comments:

~*~ Nyny ~*~ said...

You little werido lol You better go hide your credit card. You know, it might be real hot down in So Cal, but it's stinky and hot up in Nor-Cal lol. It smelled like cow poo all afternoon. Ewws! I saw you new doll. Very Cute! It'll sell in no time =P