Saturday, April 19, 2008

a week without blogging

So.... it's been a week since my last post >.<
I've been really busy lately... my online class over in 5 days and my anatomy class keep having tests... garrrr
anyway, I'm having a fun ESST sale this weekend, end tomorrow April 20th. ^_^

<----- oh yah!~ my whole day today I was busy doing this

start making 'em for my customers' orders around 10:30 am and by around 3pm this is what I have done =D I took hecka long time eh?



and then by around... 4 pm - an hour later... I finished this much ----------------------------->

=D
I was gonna go to buy some more stock but I got lazy because I don't want to walk to the parking lot to drive my camry 90 car T^T -- hate it.... cuz whenever I turn on the air conditioner, the engine will automaticly turn off anytime even when I'm driving... so weird, and also because my driver is not home this weekend =P
* about my boyfriend... he's away this weekend T^T (sob)* he needs to go to Nevada with his family for a relative's wedding >.<
about shop * tomorrow I'll start making some more items for shop -- and tomorrow, Sunday is church day as always... I planned a lot - a lot - to do on Sunday but then I mostly end up doing nothing =D
Last weekend was hella hot but this weekend is so cold. I can't understand the weather... so weird =.=

1 comments:

* * * said...

your stuff is lots of fun!

you should make some anatomy/biology stuff ... it could be cute!

then you are studying at the same time :)